Re: teleconfernce timing

aloha, charles!

my order of preference:

1. Thursday at 12pm U.S. EST
2. Wednesday at 4pm U.S. EST

and, as things stand now, i wouldn't be able to attend regularly (if at
all) on tuesdays, as tuesday is the one day during the week that is (at
least on my calendar) unsullied by a teleconference of any kind, so it is
the day i have reserved for visiting physicians, getting acupuncture, and
performing other things that one can't quite do whilst grafted to a
telephone, nor whilst trapped in one's apartment waiting for the next
telecon to roll around, nor online...

gregory.

At 03:40 PM 3/6/00 -0500, Charles McCathieNevile wrote:
>It will involve a little bit of effort to organise the metings moving to
>thursday. It may be easier to arrange for Tuesday at 2pm - does that time
>suit people better or worse than
>
>   a) Thursday at noon
>   b) Wednesday at 4pm
>
>(boston times)
>
>(For me the thursday is best, tuesday is second best, and wednesday is a
>distant third.)
>
>Charles McCN
>
>--
>Charles McCathieNevile    mailto:charles@w3.org    phone: +61 (0) 409 134 136
>W3C Web Accessibility Initiative                      http://www.w3.org/WAI
>Location: I-cubed, 110 Victoria Street, Carlton VIC 3053
>Postal: GPO Box 2476V, Melbourne 3001,  Australia

He that lives on Hope, dies farting
      -- Benjamin Franklin, Poor Richard's Almanack, 1763
Gregory J. Rosmaita <unagi69@concentric.net>
    WebMaster and Minister of Propaganda, VICUG NYC
         <http://www.hicom.net/~oedipus/vicug/index.html>