Re: Meeting Wednesday afternoon

To be more specific we will review progress on action items agreed to last
week and assess what additional action items are needed. The action items
were:

Phil and Greg: Accessible Templates
Jan: Techniques to meet several checkpoints at once
Dick and others at Microsoft: actual implementation examples
Charles: Relative priority checkpoints
William: The hundred mile view
Jan: illustrations of existing implementations
Jutta and ATRC staff: example implemenations in courseware tools and ER imports

Jutta