Re: signing off

-- Note: While this emessage was composed before 4pm EST, i mistakenly replied
to sender and not to all, so it did not make it to the list by the appointed
time...  i apologize and henceforth withdraw to my sickbed, from which i can do
further harm --

aloha, y'all!

sign off?  where do i sign on?  that's one damn fine document we've created,
and charles, jutta, ian, and jan are to be commended, congratulated, and
thanked for all of their hard work and effort -- not to mention patience and
forbearance

signing off,
        gregory

At 06:21 PM 12/29/99 -0800, you wrote:
>Is this explicit enough? I'm signing off.
>--
>Love.
>            ACCESSIBILITY IS RIGHT - NOT PRIVILEGE
>http://dicomp.pair.com

He that lives on Hope, dies farting
     -- Benjamin Franklin, Poor Richard's Almanack, 1763
Gregory J. Rosmaita <unagi69@concentric.net>
   WebMaster and Minister of Propaganda, VICUG NYC
        <http://www.hicom.net/~oedipus/vicug/index.html>