Re: testing conformance

I guess the best process for dealing with this is to include the test in the
techniques document, at least for the moment.  Any thoughts?

Charles

On Tue, 27 Jun 2000, Jutta Treviranus wrote:

  Another process that can be used as an example is the old ATRC
  Courseware Accessibility Study at:
  http://snow.utoronto.ca/initiatives/crseval/crseval.html. This is has
  been updated and usability tests are ongoing, once they are complete
  (end of this month) we can make the new methodology public.

  Jutta