Re: Conformance Evaluation

I am not sure exactly what he will be working on - Daniel Dardailler will
know a lot better. But I believe he is looking at issues like those we have
been discussing - methodologies, branding/certification and what its
implications are, etc.

Cheers

Charles

On Mon, 12 Jun 2000, Kynn Bartlett wrote:

  At 07:55 PM 6/9/2000 , Charles McCathieNevile wrote:
  >On another front, in the ER response to this thread, Kynn asked what was
  >happening about the conformance and quality assurance person W3C was going to
  >hire. As I understand it, his name is Karl Dubost and he will be beginning
  >work at the start of July.

  Charles, will he be working on these kinds of issues that we've
  been discussing in the WAI, or am I not understanding what his
  job will be?

  Director of Accessibility, Edapta                  http://www.edapta.com/
  AWARE Center Director                         http://www.awarecenter.org/
  I'm Not Looking For A Job                         http://kynn.com/resume/