Re: Joint AU/ER teleconferences

aloha!

since i am a member of both working groups, either time is fine for me,
although i marginally lean towards a tuesday meeting

actually, let me amend that -- i strongly favor a tuesday meeting, as the
ER group is still in the throes of completing a deliverable, while the AU
WG is in the process of honing non-normative documents and review processes
-- therefore, in order not to further delay the completion of the AERT, i
vote to hold the joint teleconferences during the AU time slot on tuesday,
and strongly encourage everyone who posted that it mattered aught to them
to cast their votes for the monthly joint meeting to take place during AU's
regular teleconference time and date, tuesdays at 2:30pm

gregory.