Date: 19 May 2000 04:07:19 -0000
From: Sausage Software <reply@responsive.sausage.com>
To: charles@w3.org
Subject: OUT NOW - HotDog Professional 6.0

Dear HotDog 5.5 Webmaster Suite User,

We have just released HotDog Professional 6.0 and it is better
than ever!

As a Webmaster Suite user you can upgrade for only US$29.95

Check it out at: http://www.sausage.com/hotdog6/

Purchase at the upgrade price of US$29.95 at:
https://secure.sausage.com/secretstore/pro55w.htm

With a long list of never-before-seen features, HotDog 6.0
includes:

- Multi-Language support for all the most popular web coding
languages (HTML, CSS, ASP, VBScript, JavaScript)

- Lightning-fast Document Navigation with the new Navigation
Viewer Resource panel

- Intelligent Cascading Style Sheets resource panel for one-touch
style sheet integration and editing

- Font and Paragraph Formatting dialogs for easy style formatting
within Web page

- Easy Script integration with the new ScriptBits resource panel

- W3C-Compliant Accessibility Editing dialogs for vastly improved
Site accessibility. And here's the icing on the cake!

[sales stuff snipped]
To download and find out more information go to:
http://www.sausage.com/hotdog6/
[snip]