Re: Accessibility default settings ...

I agree that a tool can be compliant if it ships with the default of all
things accessibility-related turned off - provided that they are clear and
obvious, as required by the P2 checkpoints in Guideline 5, (and the other
stuff like GL6 is done). If I were doing a conformance review I would make it
explicit that it conforms when in mode XYZ, but I don't see that as
contradicting the statement that this tool conforms.

Charles McCN (I have almost zero email access. Sigh)