Re: Authoring Tool presentation slides

Whoops - cleaned it up at last. And the relevant slides are actually
http://www.w3.org/2000/02/atag-jp anyway -
http://www.w3.org/2000/02/atag-jp/all for the master slide.

Charles

On Sat, 15 Apr 2000, Marjolein Katsma wrote:

  Charles,

  At 15:30 2000-04-12 -0400, you wrote:
  >There are some slides I used for a presentation at
  >http://www.w3.org/2000/02/wai-jp

  The first link on the initial page ("WAI technical activities") leads to an error page with the header "Sorry, Forbidden".
  However, if I change the style on a subsequent page (no matter which style, apparently), and then follow the link (button) back to the Table of contents, the "WAI technical activities" link suddenly works...

  On this page, slide1-1.html, the W3C logo is a broken image. Same on all slide1-n.html pages (that I can access).

  It looks like only slide1-0.html is the forbidden one?

  >the master file (I used the W3C slidemaker) is at
  >http://www.w3.org/2000/02/wai-jp/all
  >
  >cheers
  >
  >Charles McCN
  >
  >--
  >Charles McCathieNevile    mailto:charles@w3.org    phone: +61 (0) 409 134 136
  >W3C Web Accessibility Initiative                      http://www.w3.org/WAI
  >Location: I-cubed, 110 Victoria Street, Carlton VIC 3053
  >Postal: GPO Box 2476V, Melbourne 3001,  Australia

  Marjolein Katsma
  HomeSite Help - http://hshelp.com/
  Bookstore for Webmasters - http://hshelp.com/bookstore/bookstore.html