Re: Guideline compliance resource proposal

Charles McCathieNevile wrote:

> We have the 'sample implementations' section, which I think matches what
> you are proposing. I think that we should continue to emphasise that the

I think there is a difference. The current sample implementation section
is like an examples section for the techniques. It contains ideas only.
Although the a-prompt tool is a sample implementaion of sorts, it is a
working system that may be built into a tool at different levels
(explicit or underlying). If the pointer to the a-prompt goes into
Sample Implementations we will have to change the intro to the section.

http://aprompt.snow.utoronto.ca/

--
Jan Richards
jan.richards@utoronto.ca