Re: ?

On Wed, 11 Nov 1998, William Loughborough wrote:

> [Technique: 6.2.1] [Priority 1]
> Authors should be provided the option of displaying the tags in a text
> format.
>
> I don't know what this means.  What other format would they be displayed
> in?

Some Netscape composers but a little yellow icon where there was a tag
that didn't have an obvious effect. Not that the yellow icons were
obvious. I guess the idea is that these pointers should be in an
accessible format. (Now that I think of it, maybe the yellow icons were
pictures of tags. Since I usually think of elements and attributes it
never occurred to me before.)

Charles McCathieNevile