RadioMoi News

Hello:  This is Mickey Quenzer.

First of all, let me apologize for my lack of involvment in the group.

With the testing for PWWebspeak and having a grand daughter, I've been
pretty busy.

I saw this message, and thaught that it might interest some of you.

It would be good if we could help these people make their site accessable.
'd like to help them, but don't know how to begin.