Re: Japanese Intention of translation

Dear Shirakata-san,

Thank you for offering to translate these specifications. Please be
friendly reminded of translating the dated versions of the documents, at:

Activity Streams 2.0
W3C Recommendation 23 May 2017
https://www.w3.org/TR/2017/REC-activitystreams-core-20170523/

Activity Vocabulary
W3C Recommendation 23 May 2017
https://www.w3.org/TR/2017/REC-activitystreams-vocabulary-20170523/

Looking forward very much to the translations.

Best,
Xueyuan
--
Xueyuan Jia, W3C Marketing & Communications