[LTO approved - step 2] Re: 回复:LTO Submission of Intent - Re: CAT of the Chinese Authorized Translation for ARIA in HTML

Hi Jieting,

After evaluating the LTO submission and stakeholders list with our team,
I am happy to notify you, as the LTO, to proceed with the preparation of
a Candidate Authorized Translation of a stable version of ARIA in HTML
into Simplified Chinese.

When the updated W3C Recommendation of ARIA in HTML is published, we
will enter step 3 of the policy for Authorized W3C Translations
(<https://www.w3.org/2005/02/TranslationPolicy.html>). When complete,
the LTO announces the CAT and its URI on the translators' mailing list
(<w3c-translators@w3.org>).

Best regards,
Xueyuan