Now in W3C Translation Database: WAI-ARIA 1.2; Digital Publishing WAI-ARIA Module 1.0; ARIA in HTML - Re: Japanese Completed translation

Dear Momdo,

Thank you so much for all these translations. They are now available
from W3C translation database:

* Accessible Rich Internet Applications (WAI-ARIA) 1.2 (W3C
Recommendation 06 June 2023)
https://www.w3.org/Translations/#s-wai-aria-1.2

* Digital Publishing WAI-ARIA Module 1.0 (W3C Recommendation 14 December
2017)
https://www.w3.org/Translations/#s-dpub-aria-1.0

* ARIA in HTML (W3C Recommendation 31 May 2023)
https://www.w3.org/Translations/#s-html-aria

They are also linked from the translation matrix:
https://www.w3.org/Consortium/Translation/matrix.html

Please be kindly reminded that ARIA in HTML (at
https://www.w3.org/TR/2023/REC-html-aria-20230531/) is now a document
with candidate amendments (e.g., candidate corrections or additions),
which means it's still subject to change. The working group may
incorporate those amendments into the document by publishing an updated
Recommendation in the future.

Best,
Xueyuan
--
Xueyuan Jia, W3C Marketing & Communications