[LTO approved - step 2 to 3] WCAG 2.1 into Catalan - Re: [cat] Intention of translation

Dear Mireia Ribera,

On behalf of the W3C and of the WAI team, I am happy to notify you, as
the LTO, to proceed with the preparation of a Candidate Authorized
Translation of WCAG 2.1 (<https://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG21/>) into Catalan.

We are entering step 3 of the policy for Authorized W3C Translations
(<https://www.w3.org/2005/02/TranslationPolicy.html>). When complete,
the LTO announces the CAT and its URI on the translators' mailing list
(<w3c-translators@w3.org>).

Please be friendly reminded that WCAG 2.2 is expected to be finalized in
the next few months. W3C also welcomes translations following its
publication as a W3C Recommendation. WCAG 2.2 latest status is available
here:
https://www.w3.org/WAI/standards-guidelines/wcag/new-in-22/#introduction-timeline-changes

Best regards,
Xueyuan