LTO Submission of Intent - Re: CAT of the Chinese Authorized Translation for ARIA in HTML

Dear Jieting,

Thank you for notifying W3C of Tencent's intent of becoming the LTO
(Lead Translation Organization) to lead an Authorized Simplified Chinese
Translation for ARIA in HTML.

Following Step 1 described in the Translation Policy [1], please provide
a list of stakeholder organizations with which the LTO will coordinate
the review of the translation.

Please feel free to reach out for any questions.

Warm Regards,
Xueyuan

[1] https://www.w3.org/2005/02/TranslationPolicy

--
Xueyuan Jia, W3C Marketing & Communications