Now in W3C Translation Database - Re: [JA] Completed translation: EPUB Accessibility Techniques 1.1

On 4/29/21 3:38 PM, MURATA wrote:

> Dear Translators
>
> JAPAN DAISY Consortium has completed the translation into Japanese of
> the following document(s):
>

> Source:
>
> EPUB Accessibility Techniques 1.1
> <https://www.w3.org/TR/2021/NOTE-epub-a11y-tech-11-20210223/>
>
> Translation:
>
> EPUB アクセシビリティ達成方法集 1.1
> <https://japan-daisy-consortium.github.io/translations/epub-specs/epub33/a11y-tech/>

Dear MURATA Makoto,

With many thanks again, the Japanese translation is now in W3C
translation database:
https://www.w3.org/Translations/#s-epub-a11y-tech-11

and linked from the translation matrix:
https://www.w3.org/Consortium/Translation/matrix.html

Best Regards,
Xueyuan Jia, W3C Marketing & Communications