Re: Now in Translation Database - Re: [zh-CN] Completed translation of Web of Things (WoT) Architecture

Dear Xueyuan,
Thank you very much for taking the time to review and operate. I reviewed
the expression "万维物联网" and agreed with your suggestion. I will take some
time to update the relevant translations. I will tell you when I am
finished. Thanks again

xueyuan <xueyuan@w3.org> 于2020年12月7日周一 下午4:44写道: