Now in Translation Database - Re: [zh-CN] Completed translation of Web of Things (WoT) Architecture

Dear Xin,

Many thanks for your contribution. The document is now in W3C
translation database:
https://www.w3.org/Translations/#s-wot-architecture10

and linked from the translation matrix:
https://www.w3.org/Consortium/Translation/matrix.html

* Original Document:
   Web of Things (WoT) Architecture
   W3C Recommendation 9 April 2020
   https://www.w3.org/TR/2020/REC-wot-architecture-20200409/

* Simplified Chinese Translation:
   事物的万维网 (WoT) 架构
   W3C 推荐标准 2020年4月9日
https://liuxing3169.github.io/wot-architecture/publication/rec/index.html

Regarding the translation of "Web of Things", I think it's good (not
required though) to use "万维物联网" as it's been widely used in various
places, e.g., CSDN, InfoQ, Zhihu posts, as well as in the Glossary
Dictionary published by W3C China Host (see below):
https://www.chinaw3c.org/glossary-sc3.html#W

Besides, it's totally fine to host this translation on your own site as
currently it is, but if you prefer us to host it on W3C site instead,
please feel free to let me know.

Best Regards,
Xueyuan