Re: [error.greaterequal] CSS Validator Translation

“%s” is not valid, only values greater than or equal to “%s” are allowed.

This, btw, may just about be translatable, given that it's really 2
sentences joined into one. But if there are others, such as "There were
%s syntax errors in file %s." you'd have a classic example of how to
write unlocalisable code.  If translated into a language where the
values of each %s have to be reversed, it's not possible to achieve the
desired result.  The string insertion variables should be unique within
the string.

Who do we need to report that to?

ri