CAT for Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 in Finnish

From: Timo Övermark <Timo.Overmark@kvl.fi>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2019 13:58:15 +0000
To: "w3c-translators@w3.org" <w3c-translators@w3.org>
Hello,

On behalf of The Finnish Association on Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities FAIDD, we have produced a Finnish Candidate Authorized Translation (CAT) of Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 document. The translated document can be found at following URI:

http://papunet.net/wcag/WCAG-21-fi.html

We kindly request the review process to be started.

Regards,
Timo Övermark
Tapio Haanperä