[LTO approved - step 2 to 3] Re: SV: [LTO granted - step 3] Re: Danish authorized translation of WCAG 2.1

Dear Søren,

Congratulations on extending the stakeholder organizations list!

On behalf of the W3C and of the WAI team, I am happy to notify you, in
your quality of LTO and the stakeholders list, to proceed with the
preparation of a Candidate Authorized Translation of WCAG 2.1
(<https://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG21/>) into Danish.

We are entering step 3 of the policy for Authorized W3C Translations, in
which the LTO develops a "Candidate Authorized Translation (CAT)" of the
entire document (<https://www.w3.org/2005/02/TranslationPolicy.html>).
When complete, the LTO announces the CAT and its URI on the translators'
mailing list (<w3c-translators@w3.org>).

Best regards,
Xueyuan Jia, W3C Marketing & Communications