[LTO approved - step 2 to 3] Re: Intention to translate DWBP into brazilian portuguese (authorized W3C Translation)

Dear Beatriz,

On behalf of the W3C, I am happy to notify you, in your quality of LTO,
to proceed with the preparation of a Candidate Authorized Translation of
Data on the Web Best Practices (DWBP) (<https://www.w3.org/TR/dwbp/>)
into Brazilian Portuguese.

We are entering step 3 of the policy for Authorized W3C Translations, in
which the LTO develops a "Candidate Authorized Translation (CAT)" of the
entire document (<https://www.w3.org/2005/02/TranslationPolicy.html>).
When complete, the LTO announces the CAT and its URI on the translators'
mailing list (<w3c-translators@w3.org>).

Best regards,
Xueyuan Jia, W3C Marketing & Communications