[Chinese] translation intention for HTML Canvas 2D Context - Re: Request for Translation

Hi James,

Thanks for your intention of translating W3C documents. Please feel free
to translate HTML Canvas 2D Context (W3C Recommendation 19 November
2015) into Chinese, and announce your translation to this translators
mailing list once it's completed.

You may use the validation tools to check the links within your
translation, and make sure to add a disclaimer in the translation
(usually on the top or footer). More details can be found at:

How to volunteer (in English):
https://www.w3.org/Consortium/Translation/#volunteer

or, 如何成为翻译志愿者(中文指南): http://www.chinaw3c.org/translation.html

Please not hesitate to contact me if you have questions or need anything
in further.

Warm regards,
Xueyuan