the CAT on an "authorized translation of WCAG 2.1 into Italian" is online !

From: Roberto Scano - IWA Italy <rscano@iwa.it>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2018 09:50:19 +0200
To: <w3c-translators@w3.org>
On behalf of the WCAG 2.0 Italian committee and as LTO, I'm happy to
officially inform the W3C that the CAT on an "authorized translation of
WCAG 2.1 into Italian" is online at:  https://wcag.it/cat

This document has been validated by all stakeholders from the Committee:
https://wcag.it/partecipanti/

We have followed the "Policy for Authorized W3C Translations" and   request
that the W3C announces a review period (see the "W3C Initiation of Review
Process" : http://www.w3.org/2005/02/TranslationPolicy.html).

Could you inform us of the official start of this review period and of the
publicly archived mailing list that will be opened?

Many thanks!

Very best regards,

---

Roberto Scano (rscano@iwa.it)

IWA International Project Manager and EMEA Coordinator

Expert of ISO/TC 159/SC 4/WG 5 'Software ergonomics and human-computer
dialogues'

Expert of ISO JTC 1/SC 35 'User Interfaces'

---

International Web Association

http://www.iwanet.org

E-Mail: emea@iwanet.org - rscano@iwa.it