Re: Volunteer to translate for W3

Hello Bert,

Thanks for your quick answer.

Here you go, the translation in Catalan:

https://www.cluboid.com/translation/w3-css-history-chapter-20/

If there is something to fix/change, please let me know.

It was a pleasure to contribute to w3.org

If I find in the future another interesting article to translate for
your web page I'll let you know.

Thank you, have a nice day!
Francesc

--