Re: Volunteer to translate for W3

Hello Francesc,

Translations of CSS-related pages are always very welcome. I have a page
with some hints for translators. (You probably already saw it.)

    https://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/translating

To translate
https://www.w3.org/Style/LieBos2e/history/Overview.en.html
you should start by downloading the stripped-down version
https://www.w3.org/Style/LieBos2e/history/Overview.en.tmpl
(It is almost the same, but it omits the links to translations.)

Then just send it back to me when you're done translating.

If there is anything that you find difficult, let me know! I can't help
you translate it, but I can try to explain what it means.

On Monday, August 21, 2017 3:41:39 PM CEST Xueyuan wrote:
> Hi Francesc,
>
> Thanks for your translation intention. Please make sure you are
> copying Bert Bos (Cced in this email), who in charge of CSS pages, in
> your translating process.
>
> Best Regards,
> Xueyuan
>
> On 18/08/2017 15:27, Francesc Gili wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > My name is Francesc, and I would like to help with some translations
> > for you guys.
> >
> > My native language is Catalan and I'm bilingual (I'm Spanish), but
> > I've been living in London for the last 4 years.
> >
> > Currently, I am working for a company called Cluboid as a web
> > engineer (I program in HTML, CSS, Javascript, PHP)
> >
> > I was reading your page
> > [https://www.w3.org/Style/LieBos2e/history/Overview.en.html] and
> > spotted that you have different translations available there, and I
> > thought perhaps Catalan would be a welcome addition?
> >
> > Would be cool to have the history of CSS recorded in Catalan.

Bert