Re: German completed translation

On 2016/2/15 21:42, Johannes Karl wrote:

> Dear Translators,
>
> I have completed the translation into German of the following document:
>
> Inaccessibility of CAPTCHA https://www.w3.org/TR/turingtest/
>
> In German: Unzugänglichkeit durch CAPTCHA
> *As I will not be able to provide stable hosting of the translation,
> there is no URI for the document as of yet and I would appreciate if
> W3C could host it. I have therefore attached the translation in a
> document. Please let me know if hosting by W3C is possible.*

Dear Johannes,

Thank you very much for the translation and sharing it with us.

Please note that  it will not be included in the Translations Database
[1] according to the announcement in September 2012 [2].

[[
Since September 2012, the Translations Database only refers to
translations of W3C Recommendations and Authorized Translations.
]]

Besides, only the Authorized translations will be hosted by us instead
of volunteer translations. So the Word document you attached is fine and
the members subscribed to <w3c-translators@w3.org> mailing list could
share it.  You can find more details in the page [1].

[1] http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Translation/
[2]
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-translators/2012JulSep/0038.html

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Best,
Xueyuan