Re: CSS3 Selectors specification Simplified Chinese translation

On 2016/2/12 14:01,  wrote:
> Dear editor,
> I'm a web developer and W3C fan, stay at Zhejing, China.
> I translated Selectors Level 3 Specification into Simplified Chinese
> in the spring festival vocation,
> https://www.w3.org/TR/css3-selectors/
> =>http://www.asprain.cn/css3selectors/index.htm
> And, I desire puting my translation on this page
> =>https://www.w3.org/2003/03/Translations/byTechnology?technology=css3-selectors
> I hope I could translate more and more w3c specification in to
> Simplified Chinese in the future.

Dear Xiaojie,

Thanks for your favor about W3C and also your contribution to our REC
translation.

Before adding your translation into translation Database [1] , you may
have a look at the instructions [2] as reference. Regarding your
translation, I'd suggest you include the following disclaimer
information in Chinese:
* a reference to the original document
* that the normative version of the specification is the English version
found at the W3C site.
* that the translated document may contain errors from the translation.
( This disclosure should be made in a prominent location, generally a
header and/or footer that wraps the translated specification. It is
important that no changes in meaning be made to any part of the W3C
document including the Status Section, contributors, or appendices. If
comments or annotations are absolutely necessary within the content of
the specification, those annotations must be clearly represented.)

Besides, you must retain the English version of the copyright notice in
your translation. You MAY (but are not required to) also include a
translated version of the copyright notice.

=====
For your future translation, the basic "how-to" translate a W3C REC
document you can refer to is:
=====

- please check whether the document you intend to translate has already
been translated
   http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Translation/#search
- also check if there's existing intention to translate this document
   https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-translators/
- If neither, please announce your intention

* Announce your intention
- announce intention of translation to this list
<w3c-translators@w3.org>, you can use the template e-mail [Intention of
translation] described in [3].

* Start your translation
- copy the original document and translate it (make sure to add
lang="en-US" to any link to English material that you do not translate)
- add a disclaimer
- host it on your website
- check validity [4] and links [5], and

* Announce your completed translation
- send the information below to <w3c-translators@w3.org>
   URI and title in target language
   translator's full name (both in Latin and target language)

I hope these information above could do some help and please feel free
to contact me if you need further assistance.

Thanks,
Xueyuan

[1]
https://www.w3.org/2005/11/Translations/Query?rec=css3-selectors&lang=any&translator=any&date=any&sorting=byTechnology&output=FullHTML&submit=Submit