Re: Chinese - Intention of translation - Authoring Tool Accessibility Guidelines (ATAG) 2.0

The subject line says:
   "*Chinese* - Intention of translation - Authoring Tool Accessibility
Guidelines "
but the message body says:

 ... I will proceed
> with the translation into *German *of the following document (W3C
> Recommendation):
> Authoring Tool Accessibility Guidelines (ATAG) 2.0

Is it German or Chinese?

/olle

On Wed, Jun 15, 2016 at 8:55 AM, Shadi Abou-Zahra <shadi@w3.org> wrote:

> Dear Kenny,
>
> Great to see this translation start and thanks for the notification.
>
> Regards,
>   Shadi
>

> On 15.6.2016 04:25, Zhang Kun wrote:
>
>> Dear Translators
>>
>> I confirm that I have searched the Translations database
>> (http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Translation/#search) and the mailing-list
>> archives (http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-translators/).
>>
>> Unless there are objections within the next few days, I will proceed
>> with the translation into German of the following document (W3C
>> Recommendation):
>> Authoring Tool Accessibility Guidelines (ATAG) 2.0
>>
>> http://www.w3.org/TR/ATAG20/
>>
>> In compliance with the W3C Intellectual Property FAQ
>> (http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/IPR-FAQ-20000620#translate), I will
>> be required to place a prominent disclaimer in my translation(s) in
>> which I will disclose, (1) the title of and link to the original English
>> document, (2) that my document is a translation which may contain
>> errors, and (3) that the original English document on the W3C website is
>> the one that is official. (Items (2) and (3) must be in the target
>> language.)
>>
>> I will also make sure the links within my translation(s) are valid and
>> will endeavor to provide valid markup and CSS (validation tools are at
>> http://validator.w3.org/).
>>
>> I will notify this list with links to my translation(s) when complete.
>>

>> Best wish
>>
>> Kenny Zhang
>>

> --
> Shadi Abou-Zahra - http://www.w3.org/People/shadi/
> Activity Lead, WAI International Program Office
> W3C Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI)

Olle Olsson   olleo@sics.se   Tel: +46 8 633 15 19  Fax: +46 8 751 72 30
         [Svenska W3C-kontoret: olleo@w3.org]
SICS [Swedish Institute of Computer Science]
Box 1263
SE - 164 29 Kista
Sweden