[Chinese, Simplified] Completed translation of CSS 2.1

From: nwujiajie <nwujiajie@163.com>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2016 17:35:36 +0800
To: "w3c-translators"<w3c-translators@w3.org>
Dear Translators,

I have completed a Chinese (Simplified) translation of the specification below:

Cascading Style Sheets Level 2 Revision 1 (CSS 2.1) Specification
    http://www.ayqy.net/doc/css2-1/cover.html

Thanks to:
1. http://www.css88.com/book/css2/cover.html

2. https://www.w3.org/html/ig/zh/wiki/CSS2

I have confirmed that  another translation (the second link above) is ongoing (and I consulted it during this translation), but it seems something went wrong with it.(Many months passed away, but it turns to nowhere). So...just like the way Momdo Nakamura did it.

Best Regards,

e-mail: nwujiajie@163.com

2016-05-23

nwujiajie