Re: [FR] Trying to make well coded translation - Text shadows - CSS tips

Hi Justin,

Please look in the source of the page which you translate, you will see
a comment near the top which explains what is supposed to be translated.

Comment as below:
<!-- Editors & translators, please, edit learning.en.tmpl, not .html -->

And you can find more details about the translation rules from
http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/translating

*Please, make sure you add Bert Bos <bert@w3.org>, the owner of the
document, in the to: or cc: when you have completed the translation.

Thanks,
-Xueyuan Jia
  W3C Communications Team
  mailto:xueyuan@w3.org