Re: Translate "Changing (X)HTML page encoding to UTF-8" into Chinese

Hi Sam,

Thanks for offering to translate.  I'd like to update the source page
template before you translate, if possible, but I'm travelling at the
moment.  Would you mind to wait until i get back next week?  (If you
prefer to work on it straight away, I can send you the current source text.)

In the meantime, please confirm to me that you're ok to follow the
process outlined at http://www.w3.org/International/2004/06/translation

cheers,
ri