Re: "Data Catalog Vocabulary (DCAT)" Japanese translation available

Thank you so much Shuji!

I've begun updating the schema itself too (w3.org/ns/dcat.ttl) so by the
end of the day it will be available in Japanese alongside English,
Franch, Spanish, Arabic and Greek. That is one super-cool multilingual
schema!

How do I credit you? (I'd like to include you as a contributor in the
schema). Do you have a FOAF file? A homepage?

Thanks again

Phil.

On 27/01/2014 00:37, Naomi Yoshizawa wrote:
> Shuji+++++
>
> The fastest translation languages other than English!
>
> Thank you always,
>
> Naomi
>
> 2014/01/25 15:38、Shuji Kamitsuna <ax2s-kmtn@asahi-net.or.jp> のメール:
>
>> Dear Sir and Madam
>>
>> This is Shuji Kamitsuna@Japan.
>>
>> "Data Catalog Vocabulary (DCAT)" in Japanese is available now.
>> http://www.asahi-net.or.jp/~ax2s-kmtn/internet/rdf/REC-vocab-dcat-20140116.html
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> --
>> KAMITSUNA, Shuji.