Re: Translation finished PT-BR - "The Organization Ontology"

Dear

*Richard Ishida*

Since I started my volunteering, I donīt received any direct message in
response to my

 "Intention" and "Finished" previous emails.

I donīt know  if  my translation work is going well. So Iīm including you
to receive this message, asking for feedback

before beginning a new translation.

I think you are reading  my notes in this list because I reported  problems
with validators programs and you sent me 2 emails about  character encodings.
It  helped me to fix  HTML code errors and I finished the translation
procedure

sending "Finished" email to W3C list.

 Thank you in advance for your time.

  Marisa.