Re: Completed Portuguese translation of "The Organization Ontology"

On Fri, 28 Mar 2014 01:26:07 +0100, Marisa de Oliveira Santos
<marisa.osantos@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have finished the translation into  Brazilian Portuguese of  the  "The
> Organization Ontology" recommendation and it is available at the
> following
> address, but  I need help with validations, which pointed out some error
> messages that I don´t know how to fix. I would appreciate it if you give
> me some feedback on this.
>
>    http://www.marisabr.my.proz.com/TheOrganizationOntology_PT-BR.htm
>

> Unicorn and checklink  output files are attached here.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Marisa

Dear Marisa,

Thanks for the translation, and my apologies for not getting back to you
earlier.

The translation is now on the Translations Database:

[[
Translations of “The Organization Ontology”

A Ontologia Organizacional
     Brazilian Portuguese translation. Translator: Marisa de Oliveira
Santos.
[...]
]]

cf.
<http://www.w3.org/2005/11/Translations/Query?rec=vocab-org&lang=any&translator=any&date=any&sorting=byTechnology&output=FullHTML&submit=Submit>

The W3C twitter handle now promotes new volunteer translations, so this
was tweeted earlier.
cf. http://twitter.com/w3c/status/456765302861492225

  Coralie Mercier  -  W3C Communications Team  -  http://www.w3.org
mailto:coralie@w3.org +336 4322 0001 http://www.w3.org/People/CMercier/