Re: Volunteer for translation

Hello Luciano,

Thanks for offering to translate this article.  Please read the
instructions at http://www.w3.org/International/2004/06/translation.html
and let me know whether you are happy to proceed on that basis.  (Please
read the paragraph about Links with special care.)

If you are happy to proceed on those terms, let me know and I'll send
you the source text.

I assume that this will be for Brazilian Portuguese?

Cheers,
Richard