Published Estonian Authorized Translation of WCAG 2.0: Veebi sisu juurdepääsetavussuunised (WCAG) 2.0

Dear Katrin,
dear translators,

Thank you for your hard work!
We've published today your Authorized Translation into Estonian of WCAG
2.0, updated the Translations Database:

http://www.w3.org/Translations/WCAG20-et/
Veebi sisu juurdepääsetavussuunised (WCAG) 2.0
Lead translating organization: Ministry of Economic Affairs and
Communications
Translation coordinator: Katrin Hänni

cf.
<http://www.w3.org/2005/11/Translations/Query?lang=any&translator=any&date=any&docSelection=choose&rec=WCAG20&note=none&tut=none&wai=none&i18n=none&qa=none&misc=none&auth=yes&sorting=byTechnology&output=FullHTML&submit=Submit>

--
  Coralie Mercier  -  W3C Communications Team  -  http://www.w3.org
mailto:coralie@w3.org +336 4322 0001 http://www.w3.org/People/CMercier/