Re: [5.6 HTML5 Specification - Offline Web Application] - request for Brazilian-Portuguese translation

On Sat, 07 Dec 2013 19:43:39 +0100, Thulio Philipe <thulioph@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> This is to announce that I wish to proceed with the following
> translation:
>
> 1. Name of document: 5.6 HTML5 Specification - Offline Web Application
> 2. URI of document:
> http://www.w3.org/TR/2011/WD-html5-20110525/offline.html
> 3. Target language: Portuguese (BR)
>
> I have checked the <a
> href="http://www.w3.org/2005/11/Translations/TranslationSearch.html">database</a>
> and mailing list <a
> href="http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-translators/">archive</a>
> and to the best of my knowledge nobody is currently working on that yet.
>
> I will provide the w3c-translators mailing list the URI of the
> translation when it is complete.
>
> Best regards,
> Thulio Philipe

Thanks for writing and volunteering work.

The document you've selected a chapter from for translation is a working
draft which may change at any time.

You are still welcome to translate it (typically if your Team at work
needs this very version), but we will not add it to the Translations
database where we include only translations of stable Recommendations.

  Coralie Mercier  -  W3C Communications Team  -  http://www.w3.org
mailto:coralie@w3.org +336 4322 0001 http://www.w3.org/People/CMercier/