Re: Spanish completed translation: RDFa Core 1.1.

Follow-up for the sake of the mail archive:
Juan agreed with us; we're not using his 7-Aug translation for the
Translations DB, but will hold on until he translates the Edited
Recommendation per
<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-translators/2013JulSep/0036.html>.

Cheers,
Coralie