Re: Translations of W3C documents not working?

Dear all,

I was a bit optimistic/absent-minded when thinking we could solve the problem of the translations of the Library Linked Data reports.

The wiki for this XG has been frozen:
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/
So now the only way is to change the reports themselves. Like, adding an HTML list like the ones I've created on the SKOS translation page:
http://www.w3.org/2004/02/skos/translations

The XG LLD reports are not /TR/ documents so I believe it's not a drama if I do it. Still, it's not really elegant.

Best,

Antoine

[1] http://www.w3.org/2004/02/skos/translations

>>> http://www.w3.org/2003/03/Translations/RDFData/Trans2012.rdf