Intention of translation

From: Bernhard Stangel <b.stangel@live.de>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2012 08:59:19 +0100
To: <w3c-translators@w3.org>

Dear Translators
I confirm that I have searched the Translations database http//www.w3.org/Consortium/Translation/search and the mailing-list archives http//lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-translators/.
Unless there are objections within the next few days I will proceed with the translation into German of the following document "Understanding the CSS Specifications" - http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/read.en.html. I will translate the given template at http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/read.en.tmpl and send it back to this mailing list once it has been translated. I hope this is the correct way to handle it.
-- Berhard Stangel, IT-Architect & freelancing translator