Re: Translation Request for Croatian, Geran and Serbian.

On Fri, 07 Dec 2012 16:01:44 +0100, Jasminka Odrljin
<jasminka.odrljin@googlemail.com> wrote:

> Hello Board,
>
> I am a state certified German/Croatian/Serbian translator and would like
> translate the following document into German, Croatian, and Serbian
> Cyrilic.
>
> http://www.w3.org/Amaya/
>
> A link to a Serbian translation exists but the requested page doesn't
> exist
> so I would also like to translate this into Serbian. ( Serbian Latin )
>
> I have already checked the data bases and to date no such translations
> exist. I am familiar with the process of translating w3 documents and
> will
> publish the URLS of the translated docs
> upon completion.
>
> Thanx and have a nice weekend
>
> Greetings
>
> Jasminka Odrljin

Dear Jasminka

Thanks for volunteering. You are welcome to translate into German,
Croatian and Serbian. Let the w3c-translators@w3.org list know when the
translations are ready.

I have added my colleague Laurent in the distribution list. Laurent will
update the links on the Amaya homepage eventually. Please, include Laurent
when you let us know that a translation of Amaya homepage is available.

Laurent, please remove at your convenience the link to the "sr"
translation which has been taken down.

Thank you.

   Coralie Mercier  -  W3C Communications Team  -  http://www.w3.org
      W3C/ERCIM - B219 - 2004, rte des lucioles - 06410 Biot - FR
mailto:coralie@w3.org +33492387590 http://www.w3.org/People/CMercier/