Translation Request for Croatian, Geran and Serbian.

From: Jasminka Odrljin <jasminka.odrljin@googlemail.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2012 16:01:44 +0100
To: w3c-translators@w3.org, coralie@w3.org
Hello Board,

I am a state certified German/Croatian/Serbian translator and would like to
translate the following document into German, Croatian, and Serbian Cyrilic.

http://www.w3.org/Amaya/

A link to a Serbian translation exists but the requested page doesn't exist
so I would also like to translate this into Serbian. ( Serbian Latin )

I have already checked the data bases and to date no such translations
exist. I am familiar with the process of translating w3 documents and will
publish the URLS of the translated docs
upon completion.

Thanx and have a nice weekend

Greetings