Intention of translation

From: Silvia Da Rosa <tayzee@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2012 23:15:42 -0200
To: w3c-translators@w3.org
Dear Translators

I confirm that I have searched the Translations database http//
www.w3.org/Consortium/Translation/search and the mailing-list archives
http//lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-translators/.

Unless there are objections within the next few days I will proceed with
the translation into Spanish of the following documents
provide English title "Understanding WCAG 2.0 " and URI "
http://www.w3.org/TR/UNDERSTANDING-WCAG20/" of the source document.

In compliance with the W3C Intellectual Property FAQ I will be required to
place a prominent disclaimer in my translation in which I will disclose the
title of and link to the original English document that my document is a
translation which may contain errors and  that the original English
document on the W3C website is the one that is official.

I will also make sure the links within my translation are valid and will
endeavor to provide valid markup and CSS validation tools are at http//
validator.w3.org/.

I will notify this list with links to my translation when complete.

--
Ing. Silvia Da Rosa,  Msc.

 “El poder de la Web está en su universalidad. Un acceso a la Web para
todos independientemente de su discapacidad es un aspecto esencial.” Tim
Berners-Lee