Re: Intention of translation

[- Richard Ishida]

On Tue, 25 Sep 2012 11:42:17 +0200, Stephanie Berton
<stephanie@copypanthers.com> wrote:

> Dear Translators, dear Richard Ishida,
>

> I confirm that I have searched the Translations database (
> http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Translation/#search) and the mailing-list
> archives (http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-translators/).
>
> Unless there are objections within the next few days, I will proceed with
> the translation into French of the following document:
>
> XOP Inclusion Mechanism - Frequently Asked Questions
> http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/NOTE-xopinc-FAQ-20040608/

[...]

> I will notify this list with links to my translation(s) when complete.
>
> I would love to start as soon as possible (after receiving the php file)
>
> Have a nice day ahead!

Dear Stephanie,

You are welcome to proceed with this translation, assuming it doesn't
exist already, but please, note two things:

1) there is no php file for this. Just create an HTML file based on the
original document.
2) we will not add the translation to the DB (where we now add only
translations of Recommendations), but you're welcome to share the link of
your translation on this mailing list which is archived on the Web.

   Coralie Mercier  -  W3C Communications Team  -  http://www.w3.org
      W3C/ERCIM - B219 - 2004, rte des lucioles - 06410 Biot - FR
mailto:coralie@w3.org +33492387590 http://www.w3.org/People/CMercier/