Intention of translation

From: Stephanie Berton <stephanie@copypanthers.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2012 12:42:17 +0300
To: ishida@w3.org, w3c-translators@w3.org
Dear Translators, dear Richard Ishida,

I confirm that I have searched the Translations database (
http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Translation/#search) and the mailing-list
archives (http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-translators/).

Unless there are objections within the next few days, I will proceed with
the translation into French of the following document:

XOP Inclusion Mechanism - Frequently Asked Questions
http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/NOTE-xopinc-FAQ-20040608/

In compliance with the W3C Intellectual Property FAQ (
http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/IPR-FAQ-20000620#translate), I will be
required to place a prominent disclaimer in my translation in which I will
disclose, (1) the title of and link to the original English document, (2)
that my document is a translation which may contain errors, and (3) that
the original English document on the W3C website is the one that is
official. (Items (2) and (3) must be in the target language.)

I will also make sure the links within my translation(s) are valid and will
endeavor to provide valid markup and CSS (validation tools are at
http://validator.w3.org/).

I will notify this list with links to my translation(s) when complete.

I would love to start as soon as possible (after receiving the php file)

Have a nice day ahead!

--
Kind regards,

Stephanie Berton