[FR] Translation of Library Linked Data Incubator Group Final Report

From: Rodolphe BAILLY <rbailly@cite-musique.fr>
Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2012 23:13:29 +0200
To: <w3c-translators@w3.org>
Dear Translators,We have completed the translation into French of the
following document:Library Linked Data Incubator Group Final
Reportat:http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/XGR-lld-20111025 French
title:Rapport final du groupe d’incubation "Bibliothèques et web de
données"at:http://mediatheque.cite-musique.fr/MediaComposite/ARTICLES/W3C/XGR-lld-fr.htmlI
confirm that, in compliance with the W3C Intellectual Property FAQ
(http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/IPR-FAQ-20000620#translate), I have
placed a prominent disclaimer in my translation in which I disclose, (1)
the title of and link to the original English document, (2) that my
document is a translation which may contain errors, and (3) that the
original English document on the W3C website is the one that is
official. (Items (2) and (3) are in the target language.)I confirm that
the links within my translation( are valid and I have endeavoured to
provide valid markup and CSS.Best regards,Rodolphe