Re: i want to help

On Sun, 15 Jan 2012 22:06:27 +0100, Sabrina <sabrina@drive2b.kiev.ua>
wrote:

> Hello dear friends!
> I'd like to translate information into my native language - Ukrainian.
> What pages are still not translated so i can do them?
> Thank you for what you guys are doing for the entire world!
> Best regards, Sabrina.

Dear Sabrina

Thanks for writing.

The way the translations database works is unhelpful for translators
looking for which documents don't yet exist in their language.

However, it is designed to help find documents matching your interests.

The advanced search sorts by categories of documents. And there is a finer
granularity to find documents on accessibility, internationalization,
quality assurance, etc.
   http://www.w3.org/2005/11/Translations/TranslationSearch.html

Look in the menus and display a few documents, you will find a link to the
original document (and links to existing translations below, if they
exist).

Best regards.

   Coralie Mercier  -  W3C Communications Team  -  http://www.w3.org
      W3C/ERCIM - B219 - 2004, rte des lucioles - 06410 Biot - FR
mailto:coralie@w3.org +33492387590 http://www.w3.org/People/CMercier/